My avatar on GAIAonline

Avi art (part 2)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm back!

Due to the downtime at ismywebsite.com, my site is unavailable. For the meantime, I'll be using one of it's nodes:isnumberone.org. 

Lately, I've been interested in programming and I have been making programs as a hobby. Here's a picture of what I've been doing this summer:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can see,I'm, kind of, having a pseudo-wanton obsession.
You'll never understand me until you try it. This programming language is called BASIC but there are many more out there but this is the best one to start it until you get the principle.

Then, after that, you could learn javascript which is like BASIC on the web or you can try C++ which is much harder but more rewarding.

Right now, I'm trying to learn Flash because it never stops amazing me with what it can do on the web. Example

The web has lots of resources and I'm lucky to have it. You too because you're viewing this blog. 

By the way, I won't be here permanently or temporarily. Anything goes. XD









No comments: